After deliberation, I decided to merge my personal training and lifting with the PowerliftingToWin Website and YouTube Channel. I felt this was important for at least two big reasons:
1) I wanted to demonstrate that I practice what I preach
2) I wanted to give a real world, practical example of how to put PowerliftingToWin concepts into practice
3) I wanted to give you all a chance to get to know me as a lifter and as a person so you can better decide whether or not I’m worth listening to.
If you’d rather watch than read:
- Part One: Starting Strength and Gaining 80lbs in 9 Months
- Part Two: My First Meet and Cutting 50lbs
- Part Three: My Experience with Steroids and Totaling 1405@220
- Part Four: Tren, Almost Getting Arrested, and Why I Quit Steroids
- Part Five: Losing 30lbs in 80 Days and Qualifying for Nationals
In this introductory piece, I discuss how I got into serious weight training for the first time. I reveal all the details of how I went from 165lbs to 242lbs and put 500lbs on my total in just about 9 months.
In the second installment of the series, I focus on how I got into powerlifting competition. I discuss both my first powerlifting meet and the 50lbs cut that I did in preparation for it.
In this one, I talk about my personal experience with using steroids in preparation for my second powerlifting meet where I totaled 1405@220. If you’ve ever wondered what is possible, what to expect, or what could happen when someone runs a beginner steroid cycle then read on.
In this article, I discuss my experience using Trenbolone Acetate, how I almost got arrested because of steroids, and my reasons for why I quit using steroids altogether.
When I woke up on January 1st, I was 200lbs. On March 21st, I weighed in at 164lbs. Find out why, and how, I dropped two full weight classes in less than three months.
Table of Contents
Part One: Starting Strength and Gaining 80lbs in 9 Months
Part Two: My First Meet and Cutting 50lbs
Part Three: My Experience with Steroids and Totaling 1405@220
Part Four: Tren, Almost Getting Arrested, and Why I Quit Steroids
Part Five: Losing 30lbs in 80 Days and Qualifying for Nationals
Comments, Questions, Feedback
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below! I read and respond to ALL of them.
If you enjoyed the content, please do me the tremendous favor of sharing, tweeting, liking, or showing the article social media love in whichever way you prefer. Thanks so much!