What You Will Get
EatingToWin is a comprehensive nutrition system that covers all aspects of maximizing performance for competitive powerlifting.
You’ll get information on:
1) How to pick the right weight class for YOU
2) How to cut weight properly for meets with 24 hour and 2 hour weigh-ins… including a STEP-BY-STEP PROTOCOL!
3) How to set up optimal macros for body composition and strength and how to adjust them over time for continued results
4) The best supplements for powerlifting (more than 10 suggestions to increase results and performance!)
If you enjoyed the PowerliftingToWin Nutrition Series, this book is a must have as it covers everything that was discussed in that series in further detail including examples of how to set everything up. Additionally, you’ll get an organized, thorough, complete system that shows you exactly how to manage your nutrition to maximize your chances of winning on the platform.
EatingToWin Two Updates
- 1) How to integrate the EatingToWin System with Avatar Nutrition. My spreadsheet sucked and it didn’t work properly. Avatar is maintained by full-time nutritionists and programmers. The interface works better than anything I could have ever personally created. I use Avatar myself and, in the book, how I would personally merge the two systems.
- 2) FAQ: Will you please just tell me what the optimal weight class is for my height. Fine, I will. I breakdown Boris Sheiko’s recommendations for optimal weight class based on height adding my own input and pointing out places where I disagree with his recommendations. I approach this topic from the lens of a natural lifter.
- 3) When you should ignore the following rule of thumb: 10-15% body fat for males and 18-23% body fat for females. I provide clear cut exceptions, explain if you might be one of them, and I add some discussion on outliers.
- 4) Minor updates and corrections to things I no longer agreed with after four years of coaching powerlifters. Most notably, my recommendations on who should cut water weight and when.
For those of you who still aren’t sold, here’s a FULL OVERVIEW of the entire system that is explained in detail throughout the pages of EatingToWin:
Get Your Copy of EatingToWin
Well, folks, there you have it. If the system itself doesn’t intrigue you, nothing else I have to say will either!
I poured my massive amounts of effort into this project and I couldn’t be more proud of the final product. EatingToWin is an incredibly important addition to PowerliftingToWin. Alongside ProgrammingToWin, I intend to create a comprehensive system that covers all aspects of Powerlifting. I plan to leave no stoned unturned!
I love it and I know you will too. Grab a copy of EatingToWin. Please let me know what you think PTW Fam! If you love it as much as me, just remember that sharing is caring. The more people that get a chance to see this book, the more effort I can put into projects exactly like this one in the future. Thank you all so much for your support! I can’t wait to start hearing your thoughts on the book.
Have a nice day,
Like this Article? Subscribe to our Newsletter!
If you liked this articled, and you want instant updates whenever we put out new content, including exclusive subscriber articles and videos, sign up to our Newsletter!
For all business and personal coaching services related inqueries, please contact me:
Table of Contents
Powerlifting Nutrition: How To Pick Your Weight Class
Powerlifting Diet: Cutting and Bulking
The Best Way To Measure Body Fat For Powerlifting
When To Move Up A Weight Class
How To Cut Weight For Powerlifting: 24 Hour and 2 Hour Weigh Ins
How To Diet For Powerlifting: Calories, Reverse Dieting, and More
Setting Up Your Powerlifting Macros
Meal Frequency and Nutrient Timing in Powerlifting
Eating Healthy for Powerlifting
Best Powerlifting Supplements
Get the EatingToWin eBook